Warung Bebas

Monday, March 28, 2011

My blog is one year old today

I was debating whether to publicise this fact or not. After all, I've noticed quite a few of my blogomates have recently celebrated their first blog anniversary.

In any event, here it is. A year ago today I published my first post, here, in which I chattered randomly about how I became interested in perfume. At the time I wasn't sure how long I would keep this up for but I am truly glad that I did, because along the way I have met some very interesting perfumistas, learnt a lot more about perfume and appreciating perfume, and about blogging too.

Thanks to all of you that read my blog, especially those who are kind enough to take the time to stop by and post a friendly comment or two. You know who you are.

Here's to another year of perfume friendship and enjoyment. Cheers!!

0 comments em “My blog is one year old today”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger