Warung Bebas

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Perfume perplexity

I'm really struggling to find time for perfume these days. Lord knows I'd like to, but time is at a premium and work commitments drain my energy.

So I've dragged myself to the computer to write a load of nonsense. Forgive me....

I've hardly worn anything over the last few days. In fact, I can't actually think of the last fragrance I wore. Oh dear.

And as for blogging, my writing has dried up too. Double oh dear. And I'm hardly reading anyone else's blog either.

Oh well, I'll be back eventually.

Actually, I just remembered something. I recently gave my almost-full bottle of Givenchy Gentleman to my dad. I thought I liked it, but for some reason it doesn't wear very well on me. Its basically a patchouli-leather fragrance, in a somewhat dated style. It's very good actually, but I think it might be better on my dad. We'll see.

So, end of my little whinge - no one likes a moaner, so I'll shut up now!

0 comments em “Perfume perplexity”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger