Warung Bebas

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Post-Christmas catchup

Well, Christmas is now over and recycling bins country-wide in the UK are filled to the brim with torn wrapping paper, cardboard, plastic and booze bottles. And so the slippery slide to New Year begins....

On a more positive note, my family and I really enjoyed the last few days, although strangely enough I didn't receive any fragrance-related gifts nor did I wear much perfume. With all the spare time on my hands I didn't blog either. I've been looking through all the blogs this evening and to my chagrin everyone seems to have been blogging away like the holidays haven't happened! Drat...

I've been trying some of the perfumes that Carol sent me a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed  Lumberjack Man by Essential Alchemy, a very cedar-intense perfume that avoids the usual cedar cliches. Gingembre by DSH was also very good. I haven't been to the shops much, but I doubt there have been any new launches in this festive period. I did notice on one brief excursion that the usual fragrance box sets are being flogged - does anyone actually buy these? I suppose they do or else they wouldn't be marketed with such fervour in the lead-up to Christmas.

I notice that a lot of bloggers are getting into the end of year list thing again. You know, the best and worst, etc. I'm half-tempted to try one myself, but if I'm being honest, I don't know if I can be bothered. After all, I'm sure that there are dozens out there who could do such a thing far better than me.

0 comments em “Post-Christmas catchup”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger