Warung Bebas

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The late January lurgy

The January lurgy has struck again, which means that I am struck down by a cold/flu/chest infection. I'm not sure which. It's probably not flu, although I can hardly walk as all my joints, neck and eyes ache like crazy.

I'm not looking for sympathy, honest, but it is a rotten way to end the month. This year is already flying by. I can't keep up!

Another side affect of this is that I can't smell all that much and feeling rubbish doesn't lend itself to wearing perfume, in my book. So I'm abstaining so far this week. Hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

Do any of you find you can't wear perfume when feeling ill?

0 comments em “The late January lurgy”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger