Warung Bebas

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Too tired to wear perfume

I've been extremely busy at work recently, working long hours to meet deadlines and the stress is making me tired. I'm not expecting sympathy - most of us go through periods like this from time to time and it's a consequence in part of modern day life. 

What often surprises me though is how seldom I am inclined to wear perfume when I am tired, stressed and overworked. It's not a time issue. After all, it only takes moments to pick up a bottle and spray or dab. However, I have an aversion to wearing something nice that might be ruined by my mood or state of mind. Ironically, the fragrances that might most be expected to provide me with comfort are the ones I am most likely to avoid in these situations.

Am I weird, or do any of you, dear readers, ever feel the same way? I know a lot of perfume lovers turn to their comfort scents when under pressure, or feeling down, or whatever. Me, I'm the opposite. Now, lets hope things calm down - I need to wear more perfume!

0 comments em “Too tired to wear perfume”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger