Warung Bebas

Thursday, March 29, 2012

2nd year Blogoversary

It's gone by very quickly. I can scarcely believe it, but today my blog is two years old. I'll keep this short and sweet. I've enjoyed these two years of blogging immensely and believe that during this time I have learned a lot about perfume. 

More importantly, I have discovered a lot of exceptional other blogs, written by wonderful people and along the way, I have also met some wonderful people, albeit it in a virtual world. Perhaps one day I shall meet some of you in person.

Also, a particularly warm thank you to those who comment on my blog regularly. There aren't that many of you, but I do appreciate the comments, really, and without you, my blog and my experiences would be the poorer for it.

So here's to the next year!

0 comments em “2nd year Blogoversary”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger