Warung Bebas

Monday, March 12, 2012

A desire for more citrus

It isn't often that you will see me write these words in the heading of a post. Those who follow my blog will probably know that while I am not averse to citrus fragrances, it is not a family that I gravitate to naturally.

Having said that, when the weather warms up just a little, teasing us in March of the good things to come, even I can't resist getting out the citrus samples and spraying with abandon.

Today was one such day here in Kent, England, and I revisited two samples of perfumes I have come to enjoy very much in the citrus genre, DS & Durga Petitgrain and Parfum d'Empire Azemour. They are both extremely well done perfumes and today Petitgrain came out on top - it smelled fabulous; full of the joys of spring. I couldn't help but feel uplifted.

Do any of you have any other recommendations for citrus perfumes that could have a similar effect for me?

0 comments em “A desire for more citrus”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger