Warung Bebas

Friday, March 9, 2012

Scent of the day - Dior Leather Oud

Leather Oud is one of those perfumes that never fails to stir my emotions. It's a delight every time. How often does that happen with perfume? In my experience, quite seldom.

I've reviewed Leather Oud in detail before, here, but suffice to say that it is a wonderful fragrance. It still strikes me as being ever so slightly naughty, with a hint of skank that reminds me a little of Absolue Poir Le Soir. When I say skank, it really reminds me of the smell of hot skin, that may have sweated a little and dried. Not body odour, but more like clean hot skin after love-making. There, I said it...

I haven't tried a lot else from the Dior exclusive line, but for me, Leather Oud is a winner. A must try in my opinion.



0 comments em “Scent of the day - Dior Leather Oud”

Post a Comment

 

fromtoptobottom-perfumepatter Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger